Happy Monday! What better way to kick off the week then by sharing a few of my favorite things? I think this will be a semi-regular series, let me know what you think!
- The Healthy Deodorant: I’m kind of weird when it comes to deodorant…regular deodorants have things like aluminum and parabens (which aren’t good for you), but this brand of deodorant (sold at Sephora) is free of harsh chemicals. I love their different fragrances and I honestly think this stuff is a great alternative!
- Master Plan Polish: Essie is my favorite brand of nail polish, hands down! Since it’s now fall I am moving away from pinks and into greys. This is my go-to color currently: Master Plan. It’s also a great color for interviewing!
- David Yurman Cable Bracelet: I can’t believe I’ve already had this bracelet for a year (it was a 21st birthday present from my Grandma). I love the three gold X’s and how this bracelet works as a statement piece and an everyday piece. I clean my bracelet every few months with a little windex, warm water, and dish soap (I probably should clean it more often though!).
- Artis Oval 8 Brush: This brush is called “the Rolls Royce of makeup brushes” and it’s true!! This brush costs a lot…like $67 (I got mine on sale though at Anthropologie). Of all the methods that exist to apply makeup this is by far the best. It blends foundation effortlessly and because Artis brushes have such a high fiber density, they don’t absorb as much of your makeup as a sponge would. So…you actually save product, which means you save money. I think that makes this brush a great investment! The last thing I want to emphasize with Artis brushes is that mine was defective and broke (ah! how sad), but luckily the Artis and Anthropologie customer service teams are amazing. They were so willing to help me replace my brush at no cost to me. I am so thankful for their help, which is why I still stand by this brush.
- Jonathan Adler Candle: This Jet Set candle smells like the ocean and feels like the beach (except the website says it’s supposed to feel like a yacht club…?) Anyway, I’m a sucker for good packaging and I especially love candles that come in cute little glassware that is reusable! One of the most important things for me with candles is a smell that isn’t too overpowering. You want to notice it when you walk in the room, but not be bothered by the smell after being there for 10 minutes (or have it give you a headache).
What are some of your favorite things?